Bubs® Goat Milk Follow-on Formula Stage 2
Bubs Goat Milk Stage 2 Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny tummies aged 6 to 12 months.
Our Goat Milk Stage 2 Formula, which uses fresh Goat Milk, now includes more Omega 3 (DHA), Omega 6 (ARA), and Prebiotics (GOS).
Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion and may be a good alternative for formula fed babies with sensitive tummies. Bubs premium formulation contains DHA and ARA from plants for improved taste.
Directions for use
- Wash hands first. Sterilise bottle and teat in boiling water or a steriliser.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveller on the Can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Each bottle should be prepared individually. If the a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Formula left after a feed must be discarded.
- Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Goat Milk Solids (Goat Full Cream Milk Solids, Goat Whey Protein Concentrate) 38%, Lactose, Vegetable Oil Blend (Canola Oil, Sustainable Palm Olein Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), From Algae), Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Emulsifier (SoybeanLecithin), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Antioxidants (α-Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, dl- α-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, d-Biotin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Phytonadione, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.
Minerals: Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Inositol, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Phosphate, Taurine, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide.
Allergens: Contains Dairy and Soy.
Serve size: 22 Servings Per Can
Serving Size: 35.2g (4 Scoops) of powder in 240mL of water to make 260mL of feed
|Average amount per 100 mL of made up formula|
|- Whey protein 60%||1||g|
|- Casein protein 40%||1||g|
|- A2 Beta Casein||750||mg|
|- Linoleic Acid||480||mg|
|- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||42||mg|
|- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||8.5||mg|
|- Arachidonic Acid (ARA)||9.7||mg|
|Vitamin B1 - Thiamin||97||μg|
|Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin||160||μg|
|Vitamin B3 - Niacin||550||μg|
|Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic Acid||370||μg|
|Vitamin B6 - Pyridoxine||59||μg|
|Vitamin E||1.2||mg dl-α-TE|