Bubs® Goat Milk Recipes
Nutritious Chia Pudding Recipe with Bubs Goat Milk!
Simple to prepare recipe with A2 Goat Protein, Prebiotics, Omega-3 and Omega-6.
- 200mL of Bubs Goat Toddler Milk⠀
- ¼ cup of Chia Seeds⠀
- Honey (or sweetener of choice)
- Frozen berries
- Make 200ml of Bubs Goat Toddler Milk using the directions (pop the extra in a sippy cup for your toddler to drink).⠀
- Then pour the 200ml in a jar and add ¼ cup of chia seeds. Shake well to mix and pop in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning the pudding should be nice and thick. Add a sweeter of choice as desired, this can be honey or rice malt syrup.
- Make the berry puree simply by blitzing defrosted frozen berries! Top pudding with berries for a layered effect or mix in.⠀
Benefits of Goat Milk for Toddlers
Goat milk is pure A2 beta-casein protein which is easier on the digestive system. This may result in less:
- Loose stools
Easy digestion makes it easier to absorb abundant nutrients without additional stress on your toddler's digestive system.
Bubs® Goat Milk Toddler Drink
Proudly the ONLY toddler drink made with Australian goat milk.
Made with Australian Goat Milk and derived from naturally occurring A2 goat protein. Our formulation provides great tasting nutrition that supports gentle digestion for happy tummies.
Bubs Goat Toddler Drink is an advanced formulation designed to complement the dietary needs of toddlers. Enriched with 16 essential vitamins and minerals, as well as essential fatty acids, DHA, ARA and Prebiotic GOS.