Bubs Supreme™ Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3
Our most advanced, premium formulation.
Exclusively formulated for tiny Australian tummies aged 12-36 months.
Bubs Supreme™ Infant Formula is made with natural A2 beta-casein protein cow milk and combines essential scientifically researched nutrients, to support the nutritional needs of your growing bub. Backed by our strong history of supporting happy tummies, to help inspire the next generation of happy bubs.
- Symbiotic blend of Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Omega 3 (DHA)
Bubs Supreme™ Standards of Care
Advanced Formula. Inspired by Nature.
Combining premium, naturally sourced, farm fresh A2 beta-casein protein cow milk of the highest quality from Australia or New Zealand. Providing a safe, secure source, chosen from farmers with world class standards in sustainability, our farmers are committed to care.
Clean Label. Naturally Gentle
We have carefully selected only clean label, non-GMO ingredients, no artificial colours, preservatives, and no artificial growth hormones, with no maltodextrin, corn syrup or palm oil.
Bubs Supreme™ formulas have been independently tested for purity, and proudly received a Clean Label Project® Purity Award.
Directions for use
- Wash hands, cup and all utensils thoroughly before preparing the drink.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the cup.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveller on the Can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Stir, whisk or shake briskly until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Each drink should be prepared individually. If the prepared milk drink is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Formula left after a feed must be discarded.
- Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Demineralised whey powder, Full cream milk powder, Lactose, Vegetable oil blend (soybean, sunflower, canola, soy lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate), Whey protein concentrate, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Arachidonic acid (ARA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Lutein, Bifidobacterium longum BB536.
Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, Cholecalciferol, Niacinamide, Vitamin A acetate, Folic acid, Thiamine hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin.
Minerals: Tri calcium phosphate, Magnesium sulphate, Sodium citrate, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Calcium carbonate, Potassium iodide.
Allergens: Contains Milk and Soy.
Servings per Can: 30
Serving Size: 26.4g (3 Scoop) of powder in 180mL of water to make 195 mL of feed
|Avg Qty per Serve||Avg Oty per 100mL of made up formula|
|Energy||526 kJ||274 kJ|
|Protein, total||3.7 g||1.8 g|
|-Whey protein||1.5 g||0.7 g|
|-Casein protein||2.2 g||1.1 g|
|-A2 beta-casein||0.7 g||0.35 g|
|Fat, total||6.0 g||3.1g|
|-Saturated fat||1.3 g||0.69 g|
|-Trans fat||0.18 g||0.09g|
|-Polyunsaturated fatty acids||2.3 g||1.22 g|
|-Monounsaturated fatty acids||1.9 g||1.0 g|
|-Omega 3||203.3 mg||104 mg|
|--Alpha Linolenic acid (ALA)||155.8 mg||80 mg|
|--Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||47.5 mg||24 mg|
|-Omega 6||1848 mg||94.8 mg|
|--Linoleic acid||1848 mg||948 mg|
|Carbohydrate, total||14.0 g||7.3 g|
|Dietary fibre, total||0.6 g||0.31 g|
|Vitamin A||88.4 ugRE||46 ugRE|
|Vitamin B6||179.4 ug||96 ug|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 ug||0.12 ug|
|Vitamin C||24.4 mg||12.7 mg|
|Vitamin D3||2.1 ug||1.08 ug|
|Vitamin E||2.6 mg α-TE||1.35 mg α-TE|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||1.3 mg||0.69 mg|
|Folic acid||33.8 ug||18ug|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.4 mg||0.22 mg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.2 mg||0.11 mg|
|Calcium||226.2 mg||118 mg|
|Iodine||31.2 ug||16 ug|
|Iron||2.0 mg||1.0 mg|
|Magnesium||17.4 mg||9.1 mg|
|Phosphorus||140.4 mg||73 mg|
|Zinc||1.0 mg||0.54 mg|
|Sodium||44.2 mg||23 mg|
|Lutein||52.8 ug||27 ug|
|Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS)||598.0 mg||311 mg|
|Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)||78.0 mg||41 mg|
|Bifidobacterium longum BB536||290 million cfu||150 million cfu|