Bubs® Organic Grass Fed Junior Nutrition Drink
Bubs® Organic Grass Fed Junior Nutrition Drink Stage 4 is exclusively formulated for Australian children aged 3 – 12 years.
Bubs® is Australia’s FIRST Organic 365-day Grass-Fed Cows Milk Formula.
- Organic Cows Milk
- Dual Organic Certification
- Farm fresh goodness
- 365 days pasture fed
- Pure nutrition
- Derived from nature
- Made in Australia
Derived from nature, made with certified organic milk from 365-day grass fed cows, Bubs® junior nutrition drink is enriched with essential nutrients to support children's growing bodies.
Organic cows milk naturally supports digestive absorption through our PPO Advanced Formula – Prebiotics + Probiotics Organic. Pure nutrition, derived from nature and free from chemicals, preservatives and pesticides.
- Specially formulated for children 3 – 12 years and enriched with essential nutrients to support their growing bodies.
- Advanced formulations tailored to nutritional needs for key health benefits supporting growth and development. Includes key ingredients important for functional health in early childhood.
- Our range caters to a variety of dietary preferences, with both mainstream organic cows' milk and easy to digest goat milk-based nutrition milk drinks.
- Our Junior Nutrition Range is proudly Australian made.
Organic Whole Milk Powder, Organic Lactose, Organic Skim Milk Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA, from Algae), Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Probiotic Bifidobacterium longum BB536.
Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine, Magnesium, Phosphorus.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B6, B12, C, D, E), Niacin, Folic Acid.
Allergens: Contains Milk and may contain Soy.
Serve size: 21
Serving Size: 36g (4 Scoops) of powder in 200mL of water, to make approx. 225mL of formula
|Average amount per 100 mL of made up milk drink|
|- DHA (Omega 3)*||13.3mg|
|- DHA (Omega 6)**||9.3mg|
|Vitamin E||1.87mg α-TE|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.10mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.24mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||1.04mg|
|Bifidobacterium longum BB536||222 Million cfu|