1 cup organic plain flour
8 scoops Bubs Formula
3 cups water
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons organic raw sugar, coconut sugar or maple syrup.
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Whisk ingredients together to create a smooth batter.
2. Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat, add vegetable oil and butter and spread around the pan.
3. Pour a thin layer of batter in the pan and run around the pan evenly.
4. Flip over when the sides lift easily.
5. Cook 30 seconds on the other size before removing. Adjust temperature as required.