Bubs® Australian Goat Milk Toddler Drink Stage 3
For a limited time only, buy any Bubs 800g milk drink of your choice and receive 6 FREE Plant Burst pouches*. While stocks last.
- Add Bubs 800g milk drink(s) to your cart.
- Click on below link and add your favourite pouch flavour(s) to your cart: GIFT WITH PURCHASE
- Go to checkout.
*of the same flavour.
Bubs Goat Milk Toddler Drink Stage 3 is exclusively formulated for tiny tummies aged 12 to 36 months.
Bubs advanced formulation is made with Goat Milk, which naturally contains A2 Goat Protein. We’ve added Omega-3 (DHA) and Omega-6 (ARA) to provide premium nutrition. Our formulation is enriched with essential nutrients to support your child’s growing needs.
- Calcium, Phosphorus and Vitamin D for bone development
- Vitamin C, B12 and B6 for the immune system
- Iodine, Iron and Zinc for cognitive function
Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion and may be a good alternative for toddlers with sensitive tummies.
- Wash hands, cup and all utensils thoroughly before preparing the milk drink.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the cup.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveler on the Can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Stir, whisk or shake brisky until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before serving. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Each drink should be prepared individually. If the prepared milk drink is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Discard any unfinished drinks.
Goat Milk Solids (Goat Full Cream Milk Solids, Goat Whey Protein Concentrate) 49%, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA, from Algae), Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Antioxidants (α-Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Cholecalciferol, Retinyl Acetate, Folic acid, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.
Minerals: Tri-Sodium Citrate, Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide.
Allergens: Contains Dairy and Soy.
Serve size: 30
|Average amount per 100 mL of made up formula|
|- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||7.6mg|
|- Arachidonic Acid (ARA)||5.4mg|
|Vitamin B1 - Thiamin||99μg|
|Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin||156μg|
|Vitamin B3 - Niacin||0.49μg|
|Vitamin B6 - Pyridoxine||63μg|
|Vitamin E||1.04mg dl-α-TE|