Here at Bubs, we LOVE our fruit pouches and use them a bunch of different ways each and everyday. Here are our top 5 ways to use them in ways you might never have known:
- To replace an egg – The banana pouch will be a great binder in a pancake for you. Just add a spoonful of chia seeds along with the pouch for every egg you’re replacing.
- For chocolate mousse – Mash a large avocado with our delicious Raw Cacao Custard with Raspberries Pop in the fridge and serve when chilled, about an hour later.
- For sweet ice cubes – Grab a Pear and White Grape pouch and whisk some water through it. Pour into ice cube trays and allow to set in the freezer before adding them to water for add a nice, sweet flavour.
- To save the sugar in baking – Allow the natural fruit to sweeten your baking.
- As a base for a smoothie – For the days when you don’t have any fruit on hand, squeeze in a Bubs pouch and let it flavour your smoothie.
What’s your favourite way to use our Bubs pouches?