Goat Milk Infant Formula Stage 1
Bubs Goat Milk Stage 1 Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Australian tummies ages 0 to 6 months.
Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion & may be a good alternative for formula fed babies with sensitive tummies. Bubs premium formulation contains fish oil. Goat milk is also naturally rich in probiotics and nucleotides for balanced nutrition.
- Wash hands and sterilize bottle and teat in boiling water or a sterilizer.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the Feeding Guide. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on you wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Milk Solids (Lactose, Goat Full Cream Milk Powder 23%, Goat Whey Protein 10%), Vegetable Oil Blend (sustainable Palm Olein, Soybean, Coconut, High Oleic Sunflower, Sunflower), Lecithin (soy), Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Fructo-Oligosaccharide (FOS), Arachidonic Acid (ARA) (from Mortierella Alpina, contains Sunflower Seeds Oil, Antioxidants 301, 307, 304), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (contains Fish Oil, Antioxidants 301, 307, 304), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine Tartrate.
Minerals: Di-Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tri-Sodium Citrate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide.
Vitamins: L-Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Dl-Appha Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Thiamine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydochloride, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin.
Allergens: Contains dairy, soy and fish oil.
|Ave. quantity per 100mL prepared feed|
|Whey Protein 40%||0.88g|
|Casein Protein 60%||0.59g|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||504.90μg|
|Vitamin E||1.35mg dl-aTE|