Bubs Advanced Plus+ Goat Milk Follow-On Formula Stage 2 Single
Bubs Goat Milk Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Australian tummies, providing the building blocks to promote healthy growth & development.
Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion & may be a good alternative for babies with sensitive tummies. Goat milk is also naturally rich in probiotics and nucleotides.
Bubs premium formulation with fish oil will help nutritionally support:
- Comfortable gentle digestion
- Baby’s immune system
- Brain & eye development
- Balanced nutrition
- Wash hands and sterilize bottle and teat in boiling water or a sterilizer.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the Feeding Guide. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on you wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Each bottle should be prepared individually. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Formula left after a feed must be discarded.
- Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Goat Milk Solids (Goat Full Cream Milk Powder, Goat Whey Protein) 56%, Lactose, Vegetable Oil Blend (sustainable Palm Olein, Soybean, Coconut, High Oleic Sunflower, Sunflower), Lecithin (soy), Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Fructo-Oligosaccharide (FOS), Arachidonic Acid (ARA) (from Mortierella Alpina, contains Sunflower Seeds Oil, Antioxidants 301, 307, 304), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (contains Fish Oil, Antioxidants 301, 307, 304), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine Tartrate.
Minerals: Di-Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tri-Sodium Citrate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide.
Vitamins: L-Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Dl-Appha Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Thiamine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydochloride, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin.
Allergens: Contains dairy, soy and fish oil.
|Ave. quantity per 100mL prepared feed|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||504.90μg|
|Vitamin E||1.06mg dl-aTE|