Bubs Advanced Plus+ Toddler Goat Milk - Follow-on Formula Stage 3
Bubs Goat Milk Stage 3 Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Australian tummies ages 12 to 36 months.
Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion & may be a good alternative for formula fed babies with sensitive tummies. Bubs premium formulation contains fish oil. Goat milk is also naturally rich in probiotics and nucleotides for balanced nutrition.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the Feeding Guide. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on you wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Each bottle should be prepared individually. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Milk left after a feed must be discarded.
- Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Goat Milk Solids (Goat Full Cream Milk Powder, Goat Whey Protein) 52%, Lactose, Vegetable Oil Blend (sustainable Palm Olein, Soybean, Coconut, High Oleic Sunflower, Sunflower), Lecithin (soy), Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS) , Fructo-Oligosaccharide (FOS) , Arachidonic Acid (ARA) (from Mortierella Alpina, contains Sunflower Seeds Oil, Antioxidants 301, 307, 304), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (contains Fish Oil, Antioxidants 301, 307, 304
Minerals: Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide.
Vitamins: L-Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin D3, Dl-Appha Tocopheryl Acetate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydochloride, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin.
Allergens: Contains dairy, soy and fish oil.
|Ave. Qty Per Serve||% RDI# Per Serve||Ave. Qty Per 100mL|
|Vitamin E||2mg dl-aTE||40%||1mg dl-aTE|