Bubs Australian Goat Milk Infant Formula Stage 1
Bubs Goat Milk Stage 1 Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Australian tummies ages 0 to 6 months.
Our Goat Milk Stages 1 Formula, which use fresh Australian Goat Milk, now include more Omega 3 (DHA), Omega 6 (ARA), and Prebiotics (GOS).
Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion and may be a good alternative for formula fed babies with sensitive tummies. Bubs premium formulation contains DHA and ARA from plants for improved tastes.
- Wash hands first. Sterilise bottle and teat in boiling water or a steriliser.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveller on the Can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Each bottle should be prepared individually. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Formula left after a feed must be discarded.
Lactose, Goat Milk Solids (Goat Full Cream Milk Solids, Goat Whey Protein Concentrate) 28%, Vegetable Oil Blend (Sustainable Palm Olein, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA, From Alage), Emulsifier (Soybean Lecithin), Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Taurine, Antioxidants (α-Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate), L-Carnitine.
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, dl-α-Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol, d-Biotin, Folic Acid, Phytonadione, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.
Minerals: Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Selenite.
Allergens: Contains Dairy and Soy.
|Average amount per 100 mL of made up formula|
|- Whey protein 50%||0.91g|
|- Casein protein 50%||0.60g|
|- Linoleic Acid||602mg|
|- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||52mg|
|- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||7.6mg|
|- Arachidonic Acid (ARA)||5.4mg|
|Vitamin B1 - Thiamin||95µg|
|Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin||158µg|
|Vitamin B3 - Niacin||602µg|
|Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic Acid||527µg|
|Vitamin B6 - Pyridoxine||57µg|
|Vitamin E||1.3mg dl-α-TE|