Organic Bubs is certified by Australia Certified Organic (ACO), ensuring there is organic integrity from paddock to plate. This is why we believe organic is best for bubs:
- Children’s smaller size and speedy metabolisms make them more vulnerable to the harmful effects of artificial pesticides and chemicals.
- Substances that adults excrete quickly linger in a baby's system for much longer because their little bodies filter toxins less efficiently.
- Their under-developed digestive systems allow toxins to interfere with their immune, reproductive, endocrine and nervous systems.
- Organic crops are grown without the use of synthetic chemicals, pesticides, or genetic modification.
- Organic meats, dairy and eggs are produced from animals that are treated humanely, can roam freely, and are reared without antibiotics or hormones.
- Organic farming practices work in harmony with nature, creating a more sustainable environment in which our bubs will play and grow.
Organic Bubs can be trusted from the ground up. We have invested much energy into ensuring we only use trusted suppliers and producers, all of which are certified organic. All our organic farmers conform to a set of fundamental standards:
- Soil is completely free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Farming methods include using green fertilizers, composting and crop rotation
- Genetically Modified (GM) seeds are forbidden
- Organically raised farm animals must be treated humanely and graze in open pastures, with appropriate shelter
- Animals are not treated with antibiotics or growth-promoting hormones
- Organic farmers protect naturally occurring wildlife on their land, helping maintain biodiversity